3 COUNTRIES EUROPE
12 NIGHTS / 13 DAYS
The best of Europe is a memorable trip to the magical land of Europe. This meticulously designed itinerary takes you to visit the
enchanting castles, alluring landscapes, vivid culture while you traverse through the idyllic places. Enjoy being in
Switzerland which is surrounded by the snow-capped mountains. The trip to these beautiful countries of Europe allows you
to explore the narrow cobblestone street, frescoed houses, and fountains. Discover the old world charm of Europe and explore
the rich culture and heritage of these countries.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs
. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable
Day 01: Arrival /Geneva - Montreux
Day 02: Zermatt – Gornergrat - Montreux
Day 03: Montreux - Broc- Bern - Interlaken
Day 04: Col Du Pillon – Interlaken
Day 05: Interlaken – Jungfraujoch - Engelberg
Day 06: Mt. Titlis – Lucerne - Engelberg
Day 07: Engel Berg – Schaffhausen - Zurich
Day 08: Zurich - Paris
Day 09: Paris
Day 10: Paris
Day 11: Paris - London
Day 12: London
Day 13: London – Stratford / Departure
Arrival At The Airport Met Our Representative And Transfer To Your Hotel And Check In At Hotel. Later, Proceed On A Tour Of Geneva City Built On The Point Where The River Rhone Flows Out Of Lake Geneva. See The European Headquarters Of The United Nations, The International Red Cross Building And The Magnificent Jet D' Eau - A Majestic Fountain That Shoots Up To About 140 Mts. Proceed Towards English Gardens And See The Famous "Horologe Fleurie" - "Floral Clock", A Masterpiece Of Technology And Floral Art. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Montreux.
After Breakfast Proceed For An Amazing Alpine Experience. Proceed To The Village Of Tasch To Board Your Electric Train To The Ultimate Alpine Resort Village Of Zermatt. Situated At The Foot Of The Majestic Matterhorn Mountain, It Is A World Where Electric-Cars And Horse-Drawn Sleighs Are The Only Modes Of Transportation.
After A Local Lunch, Experience – Wonderland As You Take The Highest Open-Air Cogwheel Railway In Europe To Gornergrat – A Panoramic Feast. The Journey Exposes You To 29 Peaks Higher Than 4000 Mts. Once In Gornergrat You Will Be Face –To Face, Literally, With The Dufourspitze, Switzerland's Highest Summit And The Matterhorn – A Majestic Mountain Which Has Become Symbolic With Switzerland. Return Back To The Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Montreux.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Visit The Chateau De Chillon. Surrounded By The White Tops Of The Mountains And The Soft Waves Of Lake Geneva, This Is Beauty In The Real Sense Made Famous By Lord Byron. Later, Proceed To Broc And Visit Cailler – Nestle Chocolate Factory. During Your Tour, Discover The Art Of Making Chocolates And Taste A Wide Variety Of Delicious Swiss Chocolates. Proceed To The Charming Swiss Capital, Bern – The Home Of Albert Einstein. After An Indian Lunch, Enjoy A Tour Of This Historic City. Bern Is The Charming City Situated On The Banks Of The River Aare. See The Bear Pit, Gothic Fountains, The Famous Clock Tower, Etc. Enjoy A Stroll Down One Of The World's Longest Shopping Promenade – Marketgasse. Later, Drive To The Picture Perfect Town Of Interlaken – Nestled Between Two Lakes. Transfer To The Hotel And Check-In At Hotel At Interlaken. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Interlaken.
After Breakfast, Drive To Col Du Pillon And Experience The Spectacular World Of Snow And Ice. Board A Cable Car Up To Glacier 3000, This Cable Car Ride Exposes You To A 360-Degree Panoramic View That Includes Some Of The Most Beautiful Alpine Peaks. After An Indian Lunch, You Can Participate In A Variety Of Activities Like The One Of A Kind – Alpine Coaster, Which Has A 520 Degree Loop, Visit The Snow Park, Ride A Dog Sled Etc. Later, Drive Back To Interlaken And Enjoy The Beauty Of This Town And Free Time For Shopping. Later In The Evening Depart For Harder Kulm By Funicular. Be Mesmerized By The Breathtaking View From The Observation Deck Which Offers Fine Views Of The Bernese Oberland Capital –"Interlaken" Between The Lakes Of Brienz And Thun As Well As The Entire Jungfrau Region. Enjoy A Local Dinner With Wine And Soft Drinks At The Panoramic Restaurant At Harder Kulm. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Overnight At Hotel In Interlaken.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Drive To Lauterbrunnen To Board The Cog Wheel Train To Jungfraujoch (3454 Mts.) - A World Of Eternal Ice And Snow. Enjoy A Delicious Indian Local Lunch With Champagne On 'Top Of Europe'. Visit The Ice Palace, The Highest-Altitude Ice Palace In The World And The Sphinx Terrace, The Views From Here Are Considered The Best In Switzerland. Next, Visit The Trummelbac Falls - The Only Waterfalls In Europe Inside A Mountain Which Are Made Accessible To Man. Later, Drive To Your Hotel In Central Switzerland – Engelberg. Check-In At Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg.
After Breakfast, Proceed For An Excursion Of World's First Revolving Cable Car - Rotair On Your Way Up To Mt. Titlis (3020 Mts). Here, Visit The Ice Grotto And Indulge Yourself In The World Of Snow On The Snow Terrace.
After Lunch, Drive To The Beautiful Lakeside Town Of Lucerne. See The Dramatic Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke As You Soak In The Beauty Of This City. You Also Have Some Free Time For Shopping Of The World Renowned Swiss Watches, Swiss Knives, Chocolates, Souvenirs, Etc. Enjoy A Gala Dinner Cruise On Lake Lucerne With Great Music, Unlimited Wine And Soft Drinks. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Overnight At Hotel In Engel Berg.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Drive To Schaffhausen To View One Of Europe's Natural Wonders – The Spectacular Rhine Falls. Later, Drive To Zurich, After An Indian Lunch, Enjoy A Tour Of The City And See The Bustle Of The City On Bahnhofstrasse And Spend Some Time Along The Lake Of Zurich. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Zurich.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To The Station To Board The Super Fast Tgv Train From Zurich / Bern To The French Capital - Paris, A City Seeped In History, Art And Fashion. On Arrival, Proceed To The Hotel And Check In At Hotel At Paris. The Day Is At Leisure To Explore This Cultural And Heritage City On Your Own. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Visit The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower - An Unparalleled Experience. Later, Proceed On A Guided City Tour With An Experienced Local English Speaking Guide. Enjoy Many Sights Like The Arc De Triomphe, Concord Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalids And Many More Landmarks. After An Indian Local Lunch, Visit The Ultimate Art Museum - The Louvre Which Houses Art Forms Created By The Best Artists In History, Including The Legendary And Mystical Mona Lisa. Later, Visit The Fragonard Museum And Get An Insight On How French Perfumes Are Made. You Also Have Ample Free Time To Shop For The World Famous French Perfumes. Later, Enjoy A Cruise On The River Seine And Admire The Beautiful Monuments Of This Spectacular City. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. This Night, Do Not Miss The Opportunity To See The Light, Sound And Dance Extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Get Set To Experience The Disney Magic As You Visit Eurodisney - Where Dreams Come To Life. Experience A Super-Fun, Stress-Free Adventure That Will Fill Your Day With Enough Magic To Last Forever. Enjoy The Many Rides On Offer At The Park (All Included). Indian Lunch Will Be Provided. Or, You Can Visit The Amazing Walt Disney Studio - The Magical World Of Cinema And Television, Featuring Thrilling Attractions And Spectacular Shows. Go Behind The Magic On The Studio Tram Tour And Discover The Secrets Of How Movies And Television Shows Are Made. Also Be Amazed By The Daredevils In The Thrilling Stunt Show. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To The Gare Du Nord Station To Board The Ultramodern Train - Eurostar That Gets You To London In Approximately Two Hours. On Arrival, Enjoy An Indian Lunch. Later, Visit The Madam Tussauds Wax Museum And Meet Wax Replicas Of The World's Most Famous Personalities. This Unparalleled Experience Is Sure To Delight The Entire Family. Later, Proceed To Get The Best Ever View Of This English Capital As You Get On Board The London Eye - One Of The World's Largest Observation Wheel That Takes You 450 Ft. Above The River Thames. This Unparalleled Experience Is Sure To Delight The Entire Family.
Transfer And Check In At Hotel In London And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In London.
After Breakfast, Get Set To Soak In The Sights And Sounds Of This Vibrant English City On A Guided Tour With An Experienced Local Guide. See The Changing Of The Guards Outside The Buckingham Palace, The Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, The Houses Of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge And Many More Important Landmarks. Next, Visit Kensington Palace And See The Flashback From The Life Of Queen Victoria. Set Within The Palace And In The Very Rooms Where Queen Victoria's History Unfolded, There Will Be Various Objects From Her Life, Including Dresses, Diaries, Paintings, Wedding Gifts, Etc. – A Must See. At Present, On Display Are Elegant And Evocative Dresses Worn By Late Lady Diana, Princess Of Wales, And Other Exhibits Which Have Never Been Exhibited In The Uk In The Past. After An Indian Local Lunch, Visit The Tower Of London - Home Of The Crown Jewels Including The Kohinoor Diamond. Enjoy Time At Leisure On The World Famous Oxford Street... Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In London.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Drive To Oxford – "The City Of Dreaming Spires", Famous The World Over For Its University And Place In History. On Arrival, Enjoy A Guided Tour Of The City After Which Have Some Time To Explore On Your Own The Excellent University Buildings And Shops. Continue Your Journey Towards Stratford-Upon-Avon, One Of England's Most Historic And Vibrant Towns And The Home Of The Famous Playwright And Poet William Shakespeare. On Arrival, Enjoy An Indian Lunch. Visit The Birth Place Of William Shakespeare – "A Mecca For All Lovers Of Literature" To Gain An Insight Into His Childhood With Its Typical Birth Room, Parlor, Hall, Fire Place, Kitchen, Bedrooms, Butchery, And The Glove Maker's Workshop Used By John, Shakespeare's Father. Later Proceed To The Airport For Your Flight Back Home.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Geneva Tour Of The City
- Zermatt View The Symbol Of Switzerland, Matterhorn
- Visit Gornergrat
- Montreux Visit The Chillon Castle
- Broc Visit Nestle Chocolate Factory – Cailler
- Bern Tour Of The Swiss Capital City
- Interlaken Visit This Picturesque Town
- Visit Harder Kulm
- Local Dinner With Wine At Harder Kulm
- Col Du Pillon Visit Glacier 3000
- Jungfraujoch Full Day Excursion With Special Champagne Lunch On Top
- See The Famous Glacier Waterfalls - The Trummelbach Falls
- Engelberg Excursion To Mt. Titlis
- Lucerne Orientation Tour Of The City
- See The Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke
- Gala Dinner Cruise On Lake Lucerne With Great Music,
- Schaffhausen See The Magnificent Rhine Falls
- Zurich Tour Of The City
- Paris Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Entrance To The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower
- Cruise On The River Seine
- Full Day Excursion To Euro Disney
- Visit The World Famous Louvre Museum
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum And Showroom
- United Kingdom
- London Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- See The Famous Changing Of The Guards (Weather Permitting)
- Visit The Kensington Palace
- Visit The Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ride On The Famous 'London Eye'
- Entrance To The Historic Tower Of London
- Stratford- Upon-Avon Visit The Birthplace Of William Shakespeare
- Oxford Guided Tour With An English Speaking Guide
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast With Hot Eggs And Fresh Fruits
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian Lunches Including A Champagne Lunch At Jungfraujoch – 'Top Of Europe' And A Local Lunch In Zermatt Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Dinners Including A Local Dinner With Wine And Soft Drinks At Harder Kulm And A Gala Dinner With Great Music, Unlimited Wine And Soft Drinks On Lake Lucerne Cruise Choice Of Local Meals In 03 Different Countries
- All Transfers And Extensive Excursions With Entrance Fees (As Specified In The Itinerary) By Deluxe Air Conditioned Coach In The Continent Of Europe And Air-Cool Coach In London
- Tgv From Zurich / Bern To Paris
- Eurostar From Paris To London
- Airfare, Visas And Overseas Medical Insurance
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare As Per The Itinerary
- Cost Of Ticket Taxes
- Cost Of Overseas Medical Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour
- Cost Of Multiple Entry Schengen & Uk Visa
- Tour Manager
- Services Of A Professional And Experienced Tour Manager Or A Local Representative Throughout Your Tour In Europe
- Overseas Medical Insurance
- It Is Extremely Important To Possess An Overseas Medical Insurance Policy Before You Travel On Your Tour. We Have Included The Cost Of Overseas Medical Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour. For Any Passengers Above 60 Years Of Age And Those Who Wish To Extend Their Holiday, Additional Charges Would Apply.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Cost Of Deviation - In Case You Wish To Deviate From The Group Departure Dates Mentioned In The Brochure I.E. Either Travel Before The Departure Date Of Your Tour Or Would Like To Come Back On A Later Date After The Tour Ends, There Will Be An Additional Charge That Will Be Applicable Which Will Be Advised To You By Our Sales Team / Partner Agent. The Same Subject To Availability Of Seats For The Given Dates & Ticket Validity. Kindly Also Note, The Deviation Request Is To Be Made At The Time Of Booking Or At Least 30 Days Prior To Departure Date.
- -No Porterage Included
- -Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Food And Drink Not In The Regular Menu Provided By Us, Pay Tv, Mini-Bar, Telephone Calls, Etc.
- -Meals Other Than What Is Mentioned In Your Itinerary
- -Cost Of Excursions, City Sightseeing, Entrance Fees And Local Guides Other Than That Mentioned In "What Your Tour Price Includes"
- -Tips Of Any Nature, I.E., Drivers, Guides, Tour Managers, Etc.
- Cost Of Lido Show
As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce theirpassport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photoidentity such as driving license/pan card/voter ID card/passport at the point ofcheck-in at the hotel. All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indiannationals only. Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving the firm booking. Inthe case of non-availability to the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotelswill be provided, which can change the above package cost.100 % advance shall haveto be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of bookingtour. Package not applicable in festival season and long weekends. Gir nationalthe park will remain closed 15th June to 15th October. Guest can visit girinterpretation zone devalia subject to weather condition. Zone at the subject toweather conditions. During monsoon, the night stay at gir can be replaced withJunagadh E. & O.E.
60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of tour/ service cost, 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour /service cost, 07days & less, prior to arrival or no show –No REFUND