The United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, The Vatican, France
14 Nights / 15 Days
Day 01: Arrive / London
Day 02: London - Netherlands
Day 03: Netherlands – Amsterdam – Brussels
Day 04: Brussels – Germany – Heidelberg - Heppenheim
Day 05: Heppenheim – Schaffhausen – Zurich - Engelberg
Day 06: Engelberg- Jungfraujoch – Interlaken - Engelberg.
Day 07: Engelberg – Lucerne - Engelberg
Day 08: Engelberg – Liechtenstein - Innsbruck.
Day 09: Innsbruck – Venice - Bologna
Day 10: Bologna – Florence - Rome
Day 11: Rome - Pisa
Day 12: Pisa - Chamonix
Day 13: Chamonix – Geneva - Paris
Day 14: Paris
Day 15: Paris - Departure
On Arrival At The Airport Met Our Representative And Proceed Directly To Your Hotel And Check In At Hotel. Later, Proceed To Get The Best Ever View Of This English Capital As You Get On Board The London Eye - One Of The World's Largest Observation Wheel That Takes You 450 Ft. Above The River Thames. Next, Visit The Intricately Designed And Glorious Temple Made Of White Italian Carrara Marble – The Swaminarayan Temple. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In London.
After Breakfast, Check Out And Get Set To Soak In The Sights And Sounds Of This Vibrant English City On A Guided Tour With An Experienced Local Guide. See The Changing Of The Guards Outside The Buckingham Palace, The Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, The Houses Of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge And Many More Important Landmarks. After An Indian Local Lunch, Meet Wax Replicas Of The World's Most Famous Personalities In The Madam Tussauds Wax Museum. Enjoy Time At Leisure On The World Famous Oxford Street. Later, Proceed To Harwich And Board Your Overnight Cruise To The Netherlands. After An Indian Dinner You Can Enjoy A Variety Of Activities And Entertainment On Board. Overnight On Board The Stena Lines Cruise.
After Breakfast On Board, Disembark And Proceed To Amsterdam. The City's Richness And Cultural Heritage Comes To Life On Your Canal Cruise Aboard A Glass Topped Boat. Visit A Wooden Shoe Factory And See How Clogs, Which Are Unique To The Dutch, Are Made. Also See The Making Of The Famous Dutch Cheese On Your Visit To A Cheese Farm. Last But Not The Least Photograph Yourself With The Most Popular Symbol Of This Country – A Traditional Windmill. After An Indian Lunch, Drive To Lisse To Experience The Ultimate Tulip Extravaganza - Keukenhof , Visit Madurodam, Holland In Miniature Where You See All Of Holland's Important Sights Built On A 1:25 Scale. Next, Depart For Brussels. On Arrival, Proceed On An Orientation Tour Of Brussels. Visit The Grand Place - One Of The Prettiest Squares In The World. See The Unique Statue Of Mannekin Pis - Symbolic To This City. Later, Make A Photoshop At The Atomium - Symbol Of Brussels. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Brussels And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Brussels.
After Breakfast, Check Out And Drive To The City Of Cologne - Home Of The Famous Eau De Cologne. Get Fascinated By The Sight Of The Massive Cologne Cathedral – A Fine Example Of Gothic Architecture. After An Indian Lunch, Proceed To The Quaint Village Of Boppard, Located In The Central Rhine Valley And Board Your Rhine Cruise. This Cruise Will Expose You To Some Of Germany's Most Stunning Landscapes. Cruise Through The Wine Region And Enjoy Views Of Old Castles As You Arrive Into St. Goar. Later, Drive To The Beautiful City Of Heidelberg - Situated On The Banks Of River Neckar. Visit The Altstadt - Old Town And Continue On An Orientation Tour Of This Historic City, View The Mighty Ruins Of The Heidelberg Castle And Visit The Many Squares That Make Up This City's Life. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Heppenheim And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Heppenheim.
After A Buffet Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Experience A Natural Wonder As You Drive Through The Mystical Black Forest In Germany, Synonymous With The Black Forest Cake And Home To The Cuckoo Clocks. Experience The World Of Cuckoo Clocks During An Interesting Demonstration In Drubba. After An Indian Local Lunch, Drive To Schaffhausen To View One Of Europe's Natural Wonders – The Spectacular Rhine Falls. Continue Your Journey Into Switzerland As You Drive To The Largest City And Financial Capital In Switzerland – Zurich. Proceed On An Orientation Tour Of This Bustling And Charming City. Next, Drive To Engelberg In Central Switzerland And On Arrival Check In At Hotel At Engelberg. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg.
After Breakfast, Get Set For An Excursion To Jungfraujoch – An Experience Of Your Lifetime. Drive To Lauterbrunnen To Board The Cog Wheel Train To Jungfraujoch (3454 Mts.) - A World Of Eternal Ice And Snow. Enjoy A Delicious Indian Local Lunch With Champagne On 'Top Of Europe'. Visit The Ice Palace, The Highest-Altitude Ice Palace In The World And The Sphinx Terrace, The Views From Here Are Considered The Best In Switzerland. Next, Visit The Trummelbach Falls - The Only Waterfalls In Europe Inside A Mountain Which Are Made Accessible To Man. Later, Proceed To The Picture Perfect Town Of Interlaken – Nestled Between Two Lakes. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg
After Breakfast, Proceed For Stunning Views From The World's First Revolving Cable Car - Rotair On Your Way Up To Mt. Titlis (3020 Mts). Here, Visit The Ice Grotto And Indulge Yourself In The World Of Snow On The Snow Terrace. After Lunch, Drive To The Beautiful Lakeside Town Of Lucerne. See The Dramatic Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke As You Soak In The Beauty Of This City. You Also Have Some Free Time For Shopping The World Renowned Swiss Watches, Swiss Knives, Chocolates, Souvenirs Etc. Enjoy A Cruise On The Lake Of The Four Cantons - Lake Lucerne. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To Liechtenstein. On Arrival Into Vaduz, Enjoy A Mini Train Ride That Takes You Around This Quaint Town. After An Indian Lunch, Proceed To Innsbruck, In Picturesque Austria. Feast Your Eyes On Some Spectacular Scenery As You Drive To Wattens - Austria. Get Set For A Glittering Experience As You Visit The Swarovski Crystal Museum In Wattens. This Museum Is A Blend Of Art, Technology And Pure Magic. Later, Proceed To The Tyrolean Capital - Innsbruck And Experience The Charm Of This City As You See Some Intriguing Sights Like The Golden Roof And St. Anne's Column On Maria Theresien Strasse, From Where You Get Spectacular Views Of The Alps. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Innsbruck And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Innsbruck.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To The Romantic City Of Venice. Board Your Chartered Boat To The Traditional Centre Of The City - Piazza San Marco. Today, Enjoy An Indian Lunch On Board Your Chartered Boat. This City Of 117 Islands In The Venetian Lagoon Is Sure To Leave You Mystified. See The St. Mark's Basilica, Bridge Of Sighs, The Doges Palace, The Campanile And Many More Sights. Experience The Romance Of This Magical City On A Gondola Ride – Included On Your Tour. Visit A Murano Glass Factory And See The Skills Of These Master Craftsmen. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Bologna And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Bologna.
After Breakfast, Drive To Florence. On Arrival, Proceed On A Guided Tour Of This Beautiful City. Visit The Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore - The Duomo. See The "Gates Of Paradise" - The East Doors Of The Baptistery, The Campanile And Marvel At The Open Air Sculpture Museum In Piazza Della Signoria And Many More Sights. Also See The Ponte Vecchio - A Medieval Bridge Over The River Arno, Noted For Having Exquisite Jewellery Shops. Get A Bird's Eye View Of Florence From Piazzale Michelangelo Where You Can Also See The Statue Of David, One Of Michelangelo's Masterpieces. After An Indian Local Lunch, Drive To Rome – The Eternal City. See The Majestic Trevi Fountain – A Fountain Of Grandeur And Wishes. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Rome And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Rome.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Join An Experienced English Speaking Local Guide For A Tour Of Rome. Start Your Tour By Visiting The St. Peter's Basilica And Be Amazed By Its Artistic And Architectural Genius. Your City Tour Will Expose You To Beautiful Sights Like The Opulent Colosseum, The Victor Emmanuel Monument, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus And Ancient Temples And Many More Sights. After Lunch, Drive To The City Of Pisa For A Photo Stop. Hold Your Breath As You Enter The "Square Of Miracles" And See The Precariously Leaning Tower Of Pisa. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Pisa And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Pisa.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Drive To Chamonix Valley And The Majestic Mountains Of Mont Blanc Range. After An Indian Lunch, Embark On An Excursion To Mer De Glace – A Sea Of Ice Which Is 7 Kms Long, 200 Mts. Thick, With A Surface Dimension Of 40 Kms. Here Visit A Crystal Gallery, A Wildlife Exhibition, An Ice Garden And An Ice Grotto 100 Mts. Long, Carved Each Year Into The Heart Of The Glacier. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Chamonix And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Chamonix.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Drive To The Garden City Of Geneva. See The European Headquarters Of The United Nations, The International Red Cross Building And The Magnificent Jet D' Eau - A Majestic Fountain That Shoots Up To About 140 Mts. Visit The English Gardens And See The Famous "Horologe Fleurie" - "Floral Clock", A Masterpiece Of Technology And Floral Art. After Lunch, Depart To The French Capital - Paris, A City Seeped In History, Art And Fashion. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Paris And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. This Night, Do Not Miss The Opportunity To See The Light, Sound And Dance Extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Get Set For An Experience To Disney Magic As You Visit Eurodisney. Experience A Super-Fun, Stress-Free Adventure That Will Fill Your Day With Enough Magic To Last Forever. Enjoy The Many Rides On Offer At The Park Indian Lunch Will Be Provided Or, You Can Visit The Amazing Walt Disney Studio - The Magical World Of Cinema And Television, Featuring Thrilling Attractions And Spectacular Shows. Go Behind The Magic On The Studio Tram Tour And Discover The Secrets Of How Movies And Television Shows Are Made. Also Be Amazed By The Daredevils In The Thrilling Stunt Show. Today, Enjoy A Cruise On The River Seine And Admire The Beautiful Monuments Of This Spectacular City. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Visit The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower - An Unparalleled Experience. Later, Proceed On A Guided City Tour With An Experienced Local English Speaking Guide. Enjoy Many Sights Like The Arc De Triomphe, Concord Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalids And Many More Landmarks. After An Indian Local Lunch, Visit The Fragonard Museum And Get An Insight On How French Perfumes Are Made. You Also Have Ample Free Time To Shop For The World Famous French Perfumes. Later, Proceed To The Airport For Your Flight Back Home.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Sightseeing And Excursions
- United Kingdom
- London Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- See The Famous Changing Of The Guards (Weather Permitting)
- Ride On The Famous 'London Eye'
- Visit The Beautiful Swaminarayan Temple
- Visit The Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Lisse Visit Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (Till 20th May)
- Hague Visit Madurodam - Holland In Miniature (From 21st May)
- Amsterdam Enjoy A Canal Cruise
- Photo Stop At A Traditional Windmill
- Visit A Wooden Shoe Factory And Cheese Farm
- Brussels Orientation Tour Of The City
- A Visit To The Grand Place And Mannekin Pis Statue
- Photostop At The Atomium
- Cologne See The Gothic Cologne Cathedral
- Boppard Rhine Cruise
- St. Goar Visit This Storybook Town
- Heidelberg Free Time At The Altstadt - Old Town
- Black Forest Visit The Heart Of Black Forest
- See A Demonstration Of Cuckoo Clock Making
- Schaffhausen See The Magnificent Rhine Falls
- Zurich Tour Of The City
- Jungfraujoch Full Day Excursion With Champagne Lunch On Top
- See The Famous Glacier Waterfalls - The Trummelbach Falls
- Interlaken Visit This Picturesque Town
- Lucerne Tour Of The City
- See The Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke
- Cruise On Lake Lucerne
- Engelberg Excursion To Mt. Titlis Included
- Geneva Tour Of The City
- Vaduz Tour Of Vaduz On Board A Mini-Train
- Wattens Visit The Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Innsbruck Tour Of Innsbruck
- Venice Visit The Famous St. Mark's Square
- Romantic Gondola Ride In Venice
- Visit The Murano Glass Factory And Showroom
- Enjoy Lunch On A Private Cruise
- Florence Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Photo Stop At Piazzale Michelangelo
- Rome See The Majestic Trevi Fountain
- Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Pisa See The Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- The Vatican
- Vatican City Visit The Holy St. Peter's Cathedral
- Chamonix Stay In Picturesque Chamonix
- Excursion To Mer De Glace – A Sea Of Ice
- Paris Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Entrance To The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower
- Full Day Excursion To Euro Disney
- Cruise On The River Seine
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum And Showroom
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian Lunches
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Dinners
- Choice Of A Local Meal In 06 Different Countries
- All Transfers And Extensive Excursions With Entrance Fees (As Specified In The Itinerary) By Deluxe Air Conditioned Coach In The Continent Of Europe And Air-Cool Coach In London
- Overnight Cruise From Uk To The Netherlands
- Airfare, Visas And Overseas Medical Insurance
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare As Per The Itinerary
- Cost Of Ticket Taxes
- Cost Of Overseas Medical Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour
- Cost Of Multiple Entry Schengen & Uk Visa
- Tour Manager
- Services Of A Professional And Experienced Tour Manager Or A Local Representative Throughout Your Tour In Europe
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- No Porterage included
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is -subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in "What your Tour Price Includes"
- Tips of any nature, i.e., drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Cost of excursion to Jungfraujoch, Interlaken & Trummelbach Falls
- Cost of entrance to Lido Show
As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce theirpassport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photoidentity such as driving license/pan card/voter ID card/passport at the point ofcheck-in at the hotel. All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indiannationals only. Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving the firm booking. Inthe case of non-availability to the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotelswill be provided, which can change the above package cost.100 % advance shall haveto be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of bookingtour. Package not applicable in festival season and long weekends. Gir nationalthe park will remain closed 15th June to 15th October. Guest can visit girinterpretation zone devalia subject to weather condition. Zone at the subject toweather conditions. During monsoon, the night stay at gir can be replaced withJunagadh E. & O.E.
60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of tour/ service cost, 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour /service cost, 07days & less, prior to arrival or no show –No REFUND