Classic Europe – 11 Nights / 12 Days
United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, The Vatican, Austria & Germany
11 Nights / 12 Days
Day 01: Arrive - London
Day 02: London - Brussels
Day 03: Brussels – Paris
Day 04: Paris
Day 05: Paris – Engel Berg
Day 06: Engel Berg
Day 07: Engel Berg
Day 08: Engel Berg – Pisa - Arezzo
Day 09: Arezzo – Rome - Arezzo
Day 10: Arezzo – Venice - Padova
Day 11: Padova – Verona - Zurich
Day 12: Zurich – Schaffhausen / Departure
On Arrival At The Airport Met Our Representative And Transfer To Your Hotel And Check In At Hotel. Later, Get Set To Soak In The Sights And Sounds Of This Vibrant English City On A Guided Tour With An Experienced Local Guide. See The Buckingham Palace, The Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, The Houses Of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge And Many More Important Landmarks. Next, Visit The Intricately Designed And Glorious Temple Made Of White Italian Carrara Marble – The Swaminarayan Temple. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In London.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Visit The Madam Tussauds Wax Museum And Meet Wax Replicas Of The World's Most Famous Personalities. This Unparalleled Experience Is Sure To Delight The Entire Family. Later, Depart To St. Pancras Station To Board The Ultramodern Train - Euro Star To Brussels, Capital City Of Belgium. On Arrival, Proceed On An Orientation Tour Of This Beautiful City. Visit The Grand Place – Rated As One Of The Prettiest Squares In The World. This Is Also A Perfect Place For You To Try The Delicious And World-Famous Belgian Waffles. See The Unique Statue Of Mannekin Pis – Symbolic To This City, And Enjoy A Photoshop At The Atomium. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Brussels.
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To The French Capital - Paris, A City Seeped In History, Art And Fashion. On Arrival Visit The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower - An Unparalleled Experience. Later, Proceed On A Guided City Tour With An Experienced Local English Speaking Guide. Enjoy Many Sights Like The Arc De Triomphe, Concord Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalids And Many More Landmarks. Next, Visit The Fragonard Museum And Get An Insight On How French Perfumes Are Made. You Also Have Ample Free Time To Shop For The World Famous French Perfumes. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. This Night, Do Not Miss The Opportunity To See The Light, Sound, And Dance Extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Get Set To Experience The Disney Magic As You Visit Eurodisney - Where Dreams Come To Life. Experience A Super-Fun, Stress Free Adventure That Will Fill Your Day With Enough Magic To Last Forever. Enjoy The Many Rides On Offer At The Park Or, You Can Visit The Amazing Walt Disney Studio - The Magical World Of Cinema And Television, Featuring Thrilling Attractions And Spectacular Shows. Go Behind The Magic On The Studio Tram Tour And Discover The Secrets Of How Movies And Television Shows Are Made. Also Be Amazed By The Daredevils In The Thrilling Stunt Show. Enjoy A Cruise On The River Seine And Admire The Beautiful Monuments Of This Spectacular City. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Drive From Paris As You Enjoy A Scenic Drive Into Switzerland. Drive Past Picturesque Towns Of The Famous Country Known For Its Amazing Beauty And Also A Tourist's Paradise. Feel The Whiff Of Freshness As You Drive Into Central Switzerland To Experience The Ambience Of The Surrounding Alps. Transfer And Check In At Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg.
After Breakfast, The Day Is At Leisure To Explore The Picturesque Beauty Of This Town On Your Own Or Opt For An Excursion To Jungfraujoch – An Experience Of Your Lifetime. Drive To Lauterbrunnen To Board The Cog Wheel Train To Jungfraujoch. - A World Of Eternal Ice And Snow. Enjoy A Delicious Indian Local Lunch With Champagne On Top Of Europe. Visit The Ice Palace, The Highest-Altitude Ice Palace In The World And The Sphinx Terrace, The Views From Here Are Considered The Best In Switzerland. Later, Proceed To The Picture Perfect Town Of Interlaken – Nestled Between Two Lakes. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg.
After Breakfast At The Hotel, Proceed For Stunning Views From The World's First Revolving Cable Car - Rotair On Your Way Up To Mt. Titlis. Here Visit The Ice Grotto And Indulge Yourself In The World Of Snow On The Snow Terrace. Later, Drive To The Beautiful Lakeside Town Of Lucerne. See The Dramatic Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke As You Soak In The Beauty Of This City. You Also Have Some Free Time For Shopping Of The World Renowned Swiss Watches, Swiss Knives, Chocolates, Souvenirs Etc. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Engelberg.
After Breakfast, Check Out And Drive To The City Of Pisa. Hold Your Breath As You Enter The "Square Of Miracles" And See The Precariously Leaning Tower Of Pisa. Later, Proceed Towards Arezzo In Tuscany Region And Check In At The Hotel. Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure And Enjoy An Indian Dinner.Overnight At Hotel In Arezzo.
After Breakfast, Drive To Rome – The Eternal City. On Arrival, Join An Experienced English Speaking Local Guide For A Tour Of Rome. Start Your Tour By Visiting The St. Peter's Basilica And Be Amazed By Its Artistic And Architectural Genius. Your City Tour Will Expose You To Beautiful Sights Like The Opulent Colosseum, The Victor Emmanuel Monument, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus And Ancient Temples And Many More Sights. See The Majestic Trevi Fountain, A Fountain Of Grandeur And Wishes. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Arezzo.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Proceed To The Romantic City Of Venice. Board Your Chartered Boat To The Traditional Centre Of The City - Piazza San Marco. This City Of 117 Islands In The Venetian Lagoon Is Sure To Leave You Mystified. See The St. Mark's Basilica, Bridge Of Sighs, The Doges Palace, The Campanile And Many More Sights. Visit A Murano Glass Factory And See The Skills Of These Master Craftsmen. Transfer And Check In At Hotel In Padova. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Padova.
After Breakfast At The Hotel, Check Out And Drive To Verona. On Arrival, Proceed On An Orientation Tour Of Verona - Now A Unesco World Heritage Site. See The Famous Balcony Where Juliet Would Get Serenaded By Romeo. Let The Roman And Medieval Charm Of This City Inspire You. Later, Drive To The Tyrolean Capital - Innsbruck And Experience The Charm Of This City As You See Some Intriguing Sights Like The Golden Roof And St. Anne's Column On Maria Theresien Strasse, From Where You Get Spectacular Views Of The Alps. Next, Get Set For A Glittering Experience As You Visit The Swarovski Crystal Showroom. Marvel At The Display And Buy A Souvenir For Your Near And Dear Ones. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Zurich.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Drive To See One Of Europe's Natural Wonders – The Spectacular Rhine Falls In Schaffhausen. Next, Experience A Natural Wonder As You Drive Through The Mystical Black Forest In Germany, Synonymous With The Black Forest Cake And Home To The Cuckoo Clocks. Experience The World Of Cuckoo Clocks During An Interesting Demonstration In Drubba. Later Proceed To The Airport For Your Flight Back Home.
The Trip Cost Includes
- United Kingdom
- London Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Visit The Beautiful Swaminarayan Temple
- Visit The Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Brussels Orientation Tour Of The City
- A Visit To The Grand Place And Mannekin Pis Statue
- Photoshop At The Atomium
- Paris Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Entrance To The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower
- Cruise On The River Seine
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum And Showroom
- Full Day Excursion To Euro Disney
- Engel Berg Excursion To Mt. Titlis Included
- Lucerne Tour Of The City
- See The Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke
- Schaffhausen See The Magnificent Rhine Falls
- Pisa See The Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- Rome See The Majestic Trevi Fountain
- Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Venice Visit The Famous St. Mark's Square
- Visit The Murano Glass Factory And Showroom
- Verona Tour Of This Unesco World Heritage Site
- The Vatican
- Vatican City Visit The Holy St. Peter's Cathedral
- Innsbruck Visit The Swarovski Crystal Showroom
- Tour Of Innsbruck
- Black Forest Visit The Heart Of Black Forest
- See A Demonstration Of Cuckoo Clock Making Meals
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Dinners
- All Transfers And Extensive Excursions With Entrance Fees (As Specified In The Itinerary) By Deluxe Air Conditioned Coach In The Continent Of Europe And Air-Cool Coach In London
- Eurostar From London To Brussels
- Airfare, Visas And Overseas Medical Insurance
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare As Per The Itinerary
- Cost Of Ticket Taxes
- Cost Of Overseas Medical Insurance
- Cost Of Multiple Entry Schengen & Uk Visas
- All Local Taxes As Of 1st November 2012
- Tour Manager
- Services Of A Professional And Experienced Tour Manager Or A Local Representative Throughout Your Tour In Europe
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Cost Of Deviation - In Case You Wish To Deviate From The Group Departure Dates Mentioned In The Brochure I.E. Either Travel Before The Departure Date Of Your Tour Or Would Like To Come Back On A Later Date After The Tour Ends, There Will Be An Additional Charge That Will Be Applicable Which Will Be Advised To You By Our Sales Team / Partner Agent. The Same Is Subject To Availability Of Seats For The Given Dates & Ticket Validity. Kindly Also Note, The Deviation Request Is To Be Made At The Time Of Booking Or At Least 30 Days Prior To Departure Date.
- No Porterage Included
- Any Increase In The Rate Of Exchange Leading To An Increase In Surface Transportation And Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure. The Tour Price Is -Subject To Increase Without Notice If This Rate Changes Substantially Prior To The Departure Of Your Tour
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Food And Drink Not In The Regular Menu Provided By Us, Pay Tv, Mini-Bar, Telephone Calls, Etc.
- Meals Other Than What Is Mentioned In Your Itinerary
- Cost Of Excursions, City Sightseeing, Entrance Fees And Local Guides Other Than That Mentioned In "What Your Tour Price Includes"
- Tips Of Any Nature, I.E., Drivers, Guides, Tour Managers, Etc.
- Cost Of Excursion To Jungfraujoch, Interlaken & Trummelbach Falls
- Cost Of Entrance To Lido Show
As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce theirpassport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photoidentity such as driving license/pan card/voter ID card/passport at the point ofcheck-in at the hotel. All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indiannationals only. Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving the firm booking. Inthe case of non-availability to the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotelswill be provided, which can change the above package cost.100 % advance shall haveto be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of bookingtour. Package not applicable in festival season and long weekends. Gir nationalthe park will remain closed 15th June to 15th October. Guest can visit girinterpretation zone devalia subject to weather condition. Zone at the subject toweather conditions. During monsoon, the night stay at gir can be replaced withJunagadh E. & O.E.
60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of tour/ service cost, 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour /service cost, 07days & less, prior to arrival or no show –No REFUND