08 Nights / 09 Days
Day 01: Frankfurt - Heidelberg – Schaffhausen - Zurich
Day 02: Zurich
Day 03: Zurich – Innsbruck – Verona – Venice - Padova
Day 04: Padova – Venice – Rome
Day 05: Rome - Pisa
Day 06: Pisa- Geneva
Day 07: Geneva - Paris
Day 08: Paris
Day 09: Paris / Departure
On Arrival At Frankfurt Airport Met Our Representative And Proceed To The Beautiful City Of Heidelberg - Situated On The Banks Of River Neckar. Visit The Altstadt - Old Town And Continue On An Orientation Tour Of This Historic City. View The Mighty Ruins Of The Heidelberg Castle And Visit The Many Squares That Make Up This City's Life. Next, Experience A Natural Wonder As You Drive Through The Mystical Black Forest In Germany, Synonymous With The Black Forest Cake And Home To The Cuckoo Clocks. Experience The World Of Cuckoo Clocks During An Interesting Demonstration In Drubba. Later, Drive To See One Of Europe's Natural Wonders – The Spectacular Rhine Falls In Schaffhausen. Transfer And Check In At Hotel At Zurich. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Zurich.
After Breakfast, Proceed For An Excursion Of The Financial Capital – Zurich, With An Orientation Tour Of This Bustling And Charming City. Also, Spend Some Time Along The Lake Of Zurich. Next, Enjoy Stunning Views From The World's First Revolving Cable Car - Rotair On Your Way Up To Mt. Titlis. Here, Visit The Ice Grotto And Indulge Yourself In The World Of Snow On The Snow Terrace. Later, Drive To The Beautiful Lakeside Town Of Lucerne. See The Dramatic Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke As You Soak In The Beauty Of This City. You Also Have Some Free Time For Shopping For World Renowned Swiss Watches, Swiss Knives, Chocolates, Souvenirs, Etc. Return Back To Hotel And Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Zurich.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And, Drive To The Tyrolean Capital - Innsbruck And Experience The Charm Of This City As You See Some Intriguing Sights Like The Golden Roof And St. Anne's Column On Maria Theresien Strasse, From Where You Get Spectacular Views Of The Alps. Next, Get Set For A Glittering Experience As You Visit The Swarovski Crystal Showroom. Marvel At The Display And Buy A Souvenir For Your Near And Dear Ones. Later, Drive To Verona. On Arrival, Proceed On An Orientation Tour Of Verona - Now A Unesco World Heritage Site. See The Famous Balcony Where Juliet Would Get Serenaded By Romeo. Let The Roman And Medieval Charm Of This City Inspire You. Next, Drive Towards Venice – The City Of Canals And Lagoons. Transfer And Check In At Hotel In Padova. Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Padova.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Proceed To The Romantic City Of Venice. Board Your Chartered Boat To The Traditional Centre Of The City - Piazza San Marco. This City Of 117 Islands In The Venetian Lagoon Is Sure To Leave You Mystified. See The St. Mark's Basilica, Bridge Of Sighs, The Doges Palace, The Campanile And Many More Sights. Visit A Murano Glass Factory And See The Skills Of These Master Craftsmen. Later, Drive To Rome – The Eternal City. Transfer And Check In At Hotel In Rome. Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Rome.
After Breakfast, Check Out And Join An Experienced English Speaking Local Guide For A Tour Of Rome. Start Your Tour By Visiting The St. Peter's Basilica To Be Amazed By Its Artistic And Architectural Genius. Your City Tour Will Expose You To Beautiful Sights Like The Opulent Colosseum, The Victor Emmanuel Monument, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus And Ancient Temples And Many More Sights. See The Majestic Trevi Fountain, A Fountain Of Grandeur And Wishes. Later, Drive To The City Of Pisa For A Photo Stop. Hold Your Breath As You Enter The "Square Of Miracles" And See The Precariously Leaning Tower Of Pisa. Transfer And Check In At Hotel In Pisa. Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Local Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Pisa.
After Breakfast, Check Out And Drive To The Garden City Of Geneva, Built On The Point Where The River Rhone Flows Out Of Lake Geneva. See The European Headquarters Of The United Nations, The International Red Cross Building And The Magnificent Jet D' Eau - A Majestic Fountain That Shoots Up To About 140 Mts. Visit The English Gardens And See The Famous "Horloge Fleurie" - "Floral Clock", A Masterpiece Of Technology And Floral Art. Transfer And Check In At Hotel In Geneva. Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner. Overnight At Hotel In Geneva.
After Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel And Depart To The French Capital – Paris, A City Seeped In History, Art And Fashion. On Arrival, Proceed On A Guided City Tour With An Experienced Local English Speaking Guide. Enjoy Many Sights Like The Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalids And Many More Landmarks. Later, Visit The 2nd Level Of The Eiffel Tower - An Unparalleled Experience.
Transfer And Check In At Hotel In Pisa. Rest Of The Day Free At Leisure. Enjoy An Indian Dinner.
Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast, The Day Is At Leisure Or Opt For An Experience To Disney Magic As You Visit Eurodisney - Where Dreams Come To Life. Experience A Super- Fun, Stress-Free Adventure That Will Fill Your Day With Enough Magic To Last Forever. Enjoy The Many Rides On Offer At The Park Or, You Can Visit The Amazing Walt Disney Studio - The Magical World Of Cinema And Television, Featuring Thrilling Attractions And Spectacular Shows. Go Behind The Magic On The Studio Tram Tour And Discover The Secrets Of How Movies And Television Shows Are Made. Also Be Amazed By The Dare Devils In The Thrilling Stunt Show.
Today, Enjoy A Cruise On The River Seine And Admire The Beautiful Monuments Of This Spectacular City.
Tonight, Enjoy An Indian Dinner. This Night, Do Not Miss The Opportunity To See The Light, Sound And Dance Extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight At Hotel In Paris.
After Breakfast Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To The Airport For Your Flight Back Home.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Sightseeing And Excursions
- Heidelberg Free Time At The Altstadt - Old Town
- Black Forest Visit The Heart Of Black Forest
- See A Demonstration Of Cuckoo Clock Making
- Schaffhausen See The Magnificent Rhine Falls
- Zurich Tour Of The City
- Engel Berg Excursion To Mt. Titlis Included
- Lucerne Orientation Tour Of The City
- See The Lion Monument And The Kapell Brucke
- Geneva Tour Of The City
- Innsbruck Tour Of Innsbruck
- Visit The Swarovski Crystal Showroom
- Verona Tour Of This Unesco World Heritage Site
- Venice Visit The Famous St. Mark's Square
- Visit The Murano Glass Factory And Showroom
- Rome See The Majestic Trevi Fountain
- Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Pisa See The Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- The Vatican
- Vatican City Visit The St. Peter's Cathedral
- Paris Guided City Tour With An English Speaking Local Guide
- Entrance To The 2nd Level Of The Eiffel Tower
- Cruise On The River Seine
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Dinners
- All Transfers And Extensive Excursions With Entrance Fees (As Specified In The Itinerary) By Deluxe Air Conditioned Coach In The Continent Of Europe
- Airfare, Visas And Overseas Medical Insurance
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare As Per The Itinerary
- Cost Of Ticket Taxes
- Cost Of Overseas Medical Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour
- Cost Of Multiple Entry Schengen Visa
- All Local Taxes As Of 1st November 2012
- Tour Manager
- Services Of A Professional And Experienced Tour Manager Or A Local Representative Throughout Your Tour In Europe
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Cost Of Deviation - In Case You Wish To Deviate From The Group Departure Dates Mentioned In The Brochure I.E. Either Travel Before The Departure Date Of Your Tour Or Would Like To Come Back On A Later Date After The Tour Ends, There Will Be An Additional Charge That Will Be Applicable Which Will Be Advised To You By Our Sales Team / Partner Agent. The Same Subject To Availability Of Seats For The Given Dates & Ticket Validity. Kindly Also Note, The Deviation Request Is To Be Made At The Time Of Booking Or At Least 30 Days Prior To Departure Date.
- -No Porterage Included
- -Any Increase In The Rate Of Exchange Leading To An Increase In Surface Transportation And Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure.
- -Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Food And Drink Not In The Regular Menu Provided By Us, Pay Tv, Mini-Bar, Telephone Calls, Etc.
- Meals Other Than What Is Mentioned In Your Itinerary I.E. Only Continental Buffet -Breakfasts & Dinners (No Lunches)
- -Cost Of Excursions, City Sightseeing, Entrance Fees And Local Guides Other Than That Mentioned In "What Your Tour Price Includes"
- -Tips Of Any Nature, I.E., Drivers, Guides, Tour Managers, Etc.
- -Cost Of Excursion To Eurodisney
- -Cost Of Entrance To Lido Show
As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce theirpassport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photoidentity such as driving license/pan card/voter ID card/passport at the point ofcheck-in at the hotel. All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indiannationals only. Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving the firm booking. Inthe case of non-availability to the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotelswill be provided, which can change the above package cost.100 % advance shall haveto be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of bookingtour. Package not applicable in festival season and long weekends. Gir nationalthe park will remain closed 15th June to 15th October. Guest can visit girinterpretation zone devalia subject to weather condition. Zone at the subject toweather conditions. During monsoon, the night stay at gir can be replaced withJunagadh E. & O.E.
60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of tour/ service cost, 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour /service cost, 07days & less, prior to arrival or no show –No REFUND