Journey To Ladakh (Via Tsomoriri)
Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Tsomoriri-Lachangla Pass-Skyangchu Thang-Tsomoriri-Leh-Nubra Valley- Khardungla Pass- Pangong Lake
- Visit Sarchu Via Rohtang Pass, Keylong, Baralacha Pass
- Visit Tsomoriri Via Lachangla Pass, Skyangchu Thang, Pang
- Visit Korzok Monastery, Leh Via Mahe Bridge.
- Chumthang Hot Water Springs, Scenic Indus Valley.
- Drive To Nubra Valley Via Khardungla Pass, Sand Dunes.
- Visit Diskti &Hunder Village And Monasteries.
- Visit Pangong Lake, Shey, Thiksey, Hemis And Sindhu
- Visit Changla Pass.
After Breakfast, Start The Journey To Sarchu Via Rohtang Pass (3978m), Keylong (3350 M ) & Baralachu Pass(4890 M). Overnight Stop At Sarchu (The Border O F Himachal & Jammu- Kashmir)
After Breakfast, Proceed To Tsomoriri Via Lachangla Pass (16,617feet) & Skyangchu Thang (Biggest & Highest Plateau In The World Of Around 42 Km) And Pang. Admire The Beautiful Scenic Journey On The Manali Leh Highway (Considered To Be The Most Beautiful World In The World).Reach Tsomoriri In The Evening Stay In Tsomoriri
After An Early Breakfast, Visit Korzok Monastery And Proceed To Leh Via Mahe Bridge. En Route, Visit Chumthang Hot Water Springs And Travel Through The Scenic Indus Valley. Overnight Stay In Leh
After Breakfast, Drive To Nubra Valley (Known As The Valley Of Flowers And The Warmest Region In Ladakh) Via Khardungla Pass. This Road Is One Of The Highest Motorable Road In The World. After Spending Dome Time At Khardungla, Proceed To Nubra. Visit Sand Dunes In The Evening And Enjoy The Double Humped Camel Ride (On Your Own). Overnight Stay In Nubra.
After Breakfast, Visit Diskit & Hunder Villages And Monasteries Take A Stroll Around The Place To See The Life Style To People Living At The Northernmost Region Of India. Drive Back To Leh Via Khardungla Pass. Overnight Stay In Leh
After Breakfast, Visit Sightseeing Places Like Shey, Thiksey, And Sindhu Ghat And The Proceed To Pangong Via Changla Pass (17,586 Feet ) And The Third Highest Pass Of The World. Pangong Lake Is A Salt Water Body Of 120 Km In Length And 6 – 7 Km Broad At The Longest Point. It Is Bisected By The International Border Between India & China (2/3 Of The Lake Is In China‘S Possession). Visit The Exact Location Of The Famous Movie “Three Idiots “& Enjoy Outing Along The Banks Of The Lake. One Really Feels Very Close To Nature At Pangong Lake With Its Scenic Surroundings. On A Clear Sunny Day, You Can See Colour Formations In The Crystal –Clear Salf Water Lake. Overnifgt Stay In Pangong.
After Breakfast, Travel Back To Leh. En Route Take A Short Halt At Changla Pass To Enjoy A Cup Of Hot Steaming Tea. Visit Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Rancho School, Shey Palace And Sibdhu Ghat On The Way. Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Market In The Evening. Overnight Stay In Leh.
After Breakfast, Get Transferred To Leh Airport For Boarding The Flight To Your Destination. Tour Concludes With Some Wonderful Long – Lasting Memories
The Trip Cost Includes
- Assistance On Arrival At Leh.
- Traditional Welcome In The Hotel.
- 7nights/8day’s Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis As Per The Selected Category Of Hotels.
- Map Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner) In Leh & Ap Meal Plan (Breakfast, Hot /Packed Lunch & Dinner) At All Other Locations.
- One Mid- Sized Oxygen Cylinder During Nubra Valley And Pangong Lake Visits As Per The Itinerary.
- All Airport Transfers &Sightseeing Tours By Non-Ac Innova /Xylo/Tata Aria/ Tempo As Per The Itinerary.
- Inner Line Permits As Per The Itinerary (Nubra Valley &Pangong Lake).
- Wild Life Fee.
- Environmental Fee And Red Cross Fee
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Gst @5%.
- Airfare To And From Leh Or Any Other Destination.
- Any Kide Of Personal Expenses, Extra Meals, Starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated Etc).
- Any Kind Of Optional Tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Service Of Vehicle On Leisure Days And After Finishing The Sightseeing Tour.
- Adventure Activity Costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, Paragliding Etc).
- Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Additional Costs Due To Flight Cancellations, Road Blocks, Natural Calamities And Nature’s Fury.
- Anything Not Mentioned Under The Category “Package Inclusion”.
As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce theirpassport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photoidentity such as driving license/pan card/voter ID card/passport at the point ofcheck-in at the hotel. All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indiannationals only. Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving the firm booking. Inthe case of non-availability to the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotelswill be provided, which can change the above package cost.100 % advance shall haveto be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of bookingtour. Package not applicable in festival season and long weekends. Gir nationalthe park will remain closed 15th June to 15th October. Guest can visit girinterpretation zone devalia subject to weather condition. Zone at the subject toweather conditions. During monsoon, the night stay at gir can be replaced withJunagadh E. & O.E.
60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of tour/ service cost, 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour /service cost, 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour /service cost, 07days & less, prior to arrival or no show –No REFUND